Social Worker - Child Protection and Court - Tameside - Up to £35 Per Hour
We require an experienced Social Worker with knowledge of all areas of CIN, CPP, PLO and Court. Our client is offering many staff benefits including early finishes, working from home and an excellent hourly rate.
You will work to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks, which requires staff who are skilled communicators and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
* Regular formal and informal supervision available.
* A supportive Management and legal team
* 2 days with early finishes
* During Covid, large capacity to work from home
* Excellent pay
Required Candidate Experience:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Relevant legislation
* Holding complex cases
* Working with children on child protection plans, looked after children and children in need
* Child protection care proceedings
* Attending court
* Court reports
* Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Section 47s
* Core assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.