Social Worker - Older People's Mental Health Team - Waltham Forest - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel has a vacancy for an experienced social worker to join a older people's mental health team in Waltham Forest.
In this role as a older adults social worker you will carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate. You will also have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act, as well as post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting.
Benefits as a Older People's Social Worker:
* Home working available
* Long contract
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Older People's Mental Health Social Worker:
* Undertaking detailed clinical risk assessments for forensic service users and advise on effective risk management to colleagues in general adult mental health teams
* Contributing to the development of the forensic service
* Preparing social circumstances reports for Mental Health Tribunals
* Co-ordinating the care of service users who are subject to the Care Programme Approach and cited as 'challenging', 'complex' and 'difficult to engage'
* Contributing to Safeguarding processes and procedures / undertaking safeguarding enquiries
Requirements as a Older People's Social Worker:
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Previous statutory adult services experience
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledg
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply