Social Work Manager - Leaving Care Team - South London - £42 Per Hour
Our client in South London is looking for a Team Manager for their 16+ Team. The successful candidate must have experience of managing a LAC/ Leaving Care Team. They will be responsible for managing the day to day operational business of the team and a team of social workers responsible for safeguarding and promoting the best interests of children in accordance with the statutory framework.
* Supportive management team
* Good transport links
* Remote working available
* Managing the day to day operational business of the team and a team of social workers
* responsible for safeguarding and promoting the best interests of children in accordance with the statutory framework.
* Through management of staff and resources ensure that services are delivered in accordance with the Government policy, (keeping up to date with new proposals and initiatives) legislation, council polices and departmental procedures and that these are customer-focused and of the highest possible quality
* Provide leadership to frontline staff in delivering and implementing any future changes in policies,procedure or other developments.
* To support the service senior managers by advising on strategy, policy and future direction of the
* service, ensuring effective feedback and translation into service delivery. Keep senior management informed of any issues or shortfalls in service providing suitable action plans to address these matters.
* To have lead responsibility for meeting the performance targets of the team and to report these to
* managers and staff as required
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.