Social Worker - Hospital Discharge to Assess - Shropshire - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy available for an experienced social worker to join a discharge to assess team in Shropshire.
In this role as a discharge to assess social worker, you will be ensuring that older and younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. As an experienced social worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from the hospital.
Benefits as a Discharge to Assess Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Duties as a Discharge to Assess Social Worker:
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* Assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screening of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.