Social Worker - Assessment & Children in Need - Cheshire West - £32 Per Hour
We are looking for skilled and experienced Social Workers to join our Assessment and Child in Need Teams in the Winsford locality. The contract will be for up to 6 months with the potential to extend. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
The Winsford Team is bustling and busy; a supportive environment with easy availability and access to support and guidance from Team Managers.
* Excellent rate of pay
* CV enhancement
* Very stable authority
* Regular support/supervision
* Free parking
* Candidates will aim to develop trusting relationships with children and their families to support in achieving positive change and improving outcomes for children and young people
* Candidates will be expected to comprehensively identify and respond to risk and understand the impact of trauma on children
* Candidates will have the ability to work in partnership with other agencies and develop effective multi-agency plans in collaboration with partner agencies to assist children and families to meet the child's needs and to ensure their safety and wellbeing
* Candidates will be confident in assessment skills and have the ability to complete assessments to a high standard
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.