Social Worker - CAMHS - Part Time - Berkshire - £28 -£32 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic vacancy available in Berkshire for an experienced Social Worker to join a CAMHS team for 2-3 days. As part of the social work team you will provide expert communication skills, with the sensitivity and skills to work collaboratively with children and young people.
In this role as a CAMHS Social Worker you will be liaising with external agencies and families is integral to the role. The role is varied and is an opportunity to gain additional skills and experience within a CAMHS environment.
Benefits as a CAMHS Social Worker:
* Flexible working
* Part time opportunity - 2-3 days
* Competitive pay rate
* Ongoing contract
Experience required as a CAMHS Social Worker:
* You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Children's Act (1989)(2004) and The Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 are essential
* Within this challenging but rewarding environment an awareness of Mental Health Act 1983 and 2007 would also be beneficial together with an understanding of childhood trauma and it's implications on emotional and mental health
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Full UK licence holder
* Previous CAMHS experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Please call Lynsey on 07525727527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org