Assistant Team Manager - MASH - Bedford - up to £47,283 per annum
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a busy MASH Service within Bedford Borough Council.
The role of senior social worker / assistant team manager is to provide guidance and development to junior members of staff and to make sure that all referrals are dealt with accordingly. Due to this being a MASH Service, this will be a non case-holding role.
This would be suitable for an already experience senior practitioner, assistant team manager or experienced social worker looking to step up to hold managerial duties.
Benefits as a MASH Assistant Team Manager:
* Excellent Salary of up to £42,683 + £4,600 Supplement added to salary
* Car Lease Scheme
* Non Case Holding
* Stable and Established Team
* Local Government Pension
* Excellent annual leave allowance
* Progression Routes
* Access to all training and Development
* Discounts Vouchers and Salary Sacrifice Schemes
Responsibilities as a MASH Assistant Team Manager:
* Acting as the lead professional in statutory cases
* Working with child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases
* Undertaking the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
* Co-ordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
* Establishing and developing collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promoting and modelling effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings
Essential requirements as a Assistant Team Manager:
* A qualified social worker
* Able to analyse information and make informed decisions
* Knowledgeable on child development
* Social Work England Registration
* Legally allowed to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org