Social Worker - Adults MASH - Barnet - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic role available in Barnet for an experienced social worker to join a adults mash service.
To be successful for this role social workers should ideally have previous statutory adults experience in MASH or similar role.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
* Home working available
* Long contract
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Adults MASH Social Worker:
* To provide a high standard of social work to users arising out of the Council's duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines and the Code of Practice for Social Care Workers
* Provide appropriate, professional social work support for adults with mental health and carers with a focus on enablement, recovery, meeting the social care outcomes
* s articulated in the Department of Health's Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework, and the paper relating to Undertake the more complex assessments, packages of care and long term support for people who are eligible for services that require a professional/ specialist input.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.