Senior Social Worker - Child in Need Team - Wandsworth - up to £42,710 per annum
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy available in Wandsworth for a senior social worker to join a child in need service.
At Wandsworth, we believe that if we invest in new ways of thinking and working, you'll have everything you need to do the job you trained for. In turn, that means we're able to deliver the best possible support for children and young people.
We look for people with a 'can do' attitude, who are prepared to be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes. You will focus on residents and service users to ensure they receive the highest standards of provision.
Benefits as a Child In Need Senior Social Worker:
* £3,000 retention bonuses
* £2,000 Welcome Payment
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
General Job Duties as a Child In Need Senior Social Worker:
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings.
Requirements as a Child In Need Senior Social Worker:
* Relevant social work qualification
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Experience of working across voluntary and statutory agencies
* Good communicator, you will be confident in APIR and understand the needs of children and young people
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org