Social Work Team Leader - Stockport - Children's Locality - £35 Per Hour
We require a highly experienced social worker to start in Stockport as soon as possible. Stockport's Children's Services were rated as 'good' by Ofsted in August 2017 and have recently rolled-out mobile working equipment to all Social Workers.
* Excellent rate of pay
* Very stable authority
* Mobile working available with equipment provided
* OFSTED rated 'good'
About the Successful Social Worker:
* They will be able to chair an effective meeting such as child in needs meetings and core groups, they will be able to have an analytical overview of children's needs and the risks and be able to formulate and review children's plans. They will be able to organise their calendar and time in order to balance a complex caseload.
* They will be required to prioritise work, understand and implement a performance and quality framework and work well within their team in terms of operating a court and locality duty rota and participate in reflective and group supervision.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.