Service Manager - Child Exploitation Hub and Panel - Hertfordshire - £350 to £400 Per Day
Hertfordshire are looking for a Service Manager to lead the development of their new Child Exploitation Hub and Exploitation Panel, the Central SASH Team (Intervention Team focused on high risk Child Exploitation/Edge of Care), 16/17 Homelessness work, and play a lead role in Quality Assurance (Social Care) across the Service.
The roles is within the Specialist Adolescent Service (SASH) which consists of four multi-disciplinary area teams and two cross-county teams, one with a focus on Youth Justice the other on adolescent safeguarding.
* Office based -currently mainly home based due to Covid
* Career progression for an experienced social work manager
SASH works with young people and their families with the following presenting issues:
* Child Sexual Exploitation
* Child Criminal Exploitation
* Family Breakdown preventing children becoming Looked After
* Young People Missing from Home
* Young People at risk of radicalisation
* Children becoming Looked After
* Rehabilitating Young People home after a period of being Looked After
* Homeless and potentially homeless 16 & 17-year olds
* Young People in the Criminal Justice System
* Social Work England registration
* Experience as a service manager
* Experience managing front line team
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.