Band 8 Pyschologist - Adult Eating Disorders - Norwich (Remote) - £32 - £34 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Psychologist to work for our clients adult's eating community disorder team in Norwhich.
The role as a Psychologist will involve assessment, formulation and psychological treatment of patients suffering from eating disorder. Therapy training in CBT or therapy related to treatment of eating disorder essential.
Previous eating disorder experience preferable but not essential. Must be BABCP registered for CBT Therapy. Duties can be done working remotely.
Benefits as a Band 8 Eating Disorder Psychologist:
* Remote working
* Competitive pay
* Full time hours
* Supportive team
* Qualified as a Psychologist
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous experience working with patients with Eating Disorders
* Degree or equivalent in psychology
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy