Band 6/7 CAMHS Practitioner - Eating Disorders - Cambridge or Peterborough - £24 - £29 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic vacancy available for a CAMHS practitioner to join a eating disorders team (nursing, social work, occupational therapy, arts therapy or within a psychological therapy will be considered).
As a CAMHS Practitioner you will ideally have experience of children's or adult's eating disorder treatment in community or inpatient setting preferable. For this band 6/7 role we will require training in an evidence-based therapeutic intervention recommended by NICE Guidelines relevant to CAMHS and eating disorder clients, i.e. Systemic Therapy, CBT.
Benefits as a CAMHS Practitioner:
* Flexible working
* Choice of 2 locations to be based
* Ongoing contract
Responsibilities as a CAMHS Practitioner:
* You will provide specialist eating disorder assessments health to young people and their families within a community setting.
* You will also participate in the planning and delivery of evidence-based therapeutic programmes including family-based interventions for the treatment of eating disorders such as FT-AN.
* Degree or equivalent in either psychology, social work or occupational therapy
* Qualified as a Social Worker, Psychologist or Occupational Therapist
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy