Mental Health Practitioner - RMN, SW, RNLD or OT - HMP Oxfordshire - Up to £25 per hour
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for a mental health practitioners to work for one of our clients all male prison in Oxfordshire.
Successful mental health practitioners will ideally have prison clearance experience however this is not essential.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Competitive pay
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
* Clinical and caseload supervision
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* You will join the established multi-disciplinary team comprising Consultant Psychiatrist, Psychologist, RMNs and Psychosocial Recovery Workers.
* You will work collaboratively with other agencies both in and outside the prison to meet the needs of service users who present with a wide range of mental health and substance misuse disorders.
* You will be responsible for the management of your own caseload, you will assess, care plan, deliver evidence based interventions and review care.
* Qualified as either a social worker, occupational therapist, mental health nurse or learning disability nurse
* Registered with Social Work England, HCPC or NMC
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Degree or equivalent in social worker, nursing or occupational therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy