Mental Health Liaison Clinician - RMN, SW or OT - Worcestershire - Up to £24 per hour
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for a Mental Health Liaison Clinician to work for our client in Worcestershire. You will be Worcester and Redditch based.
As a successful Mental Health Liaison Clinician you would be expected to work as an enthusiastic team member across the acute hospitals, assessing patients in an autonomous, systematic way, developing and reviewing treatment plans, advising and supporting acute staff and referring patients on through established referral pathways. Proactive and creative engagement is required in order to work collaboratively with our Health and Social Care Partners.
Benefits as a Mental Health Liaison Clinician:
* Flexible hours
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
Essential Requirements of this Mental Health Liaison Clinician role:
* Qualified as either a Mental Health nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Degree or equivalent in social work, nursing or occupational therapy
* Registered with Social Work England, NMC or HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health / Nursing / Social Work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy