Social Worker - Mental Health/Autism Team - Milton Keynes - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a role available for a experienced Social Worker to work in a Mental Health and Autism team in Milton Keynes.
In this role as a successful Social Worker you will have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act, as well as post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting. Previous experience working with people with autism is essential.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Undertaking detailed clinical risk assessments for forensic service users and advise on effective risk management to colleagues in general adult mental health teams
* Contributing to the development of the forensic service
* Preparing social circumstances reports for Mental Health Tribunals
* Co-ordinating the care of service users who are subject to the Care Programme Approach and cited as 'challenging', 'complex' and 'difficult to engage'
* Contributing to Safeguarding processes and procedures / undertaking safeguarding enquiries
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply