Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a role available in Brent for an experienced Social Worker to work in a learning disabilities team.
As a learning disabilities Social Worker you will undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assessing the client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Home working available
* Long contract
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
* Act as an appropriate adult for service users with mental health issues
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals
* Attend court hearings on behalf of client and progress cases in court of protection
* Progress cases in court of protection
* Attend CPA reviews
* Manage complex case load
* Social Work degree or equivalent
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.