Band 8 Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - Southampton - £36 - £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist for our client in Southampton. The post is for 30 hours and can be flexible between Monday - Friday.
The successful Clinical Psychologist will provide a high quality and largely autonomous and systematic clinical psychology service within CAMHS. Applicants must have a Doctoral Clinical Psychology qualification or equivalent and be HCPC registered.
Benefits as a CAMHS Clinical Psychologist:
* High pay rate
* Flexible working
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a CAMHS Clinical Psychologist:
* You will undertake highly specialist assessments, including neuropsychological assessment , risk assessment and assessment for suitability for specialist psychological therapies with clients and their carers.
* You will formulate and implement plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of clients' mental health problems and be responsible for providing a range of psychological interventions.
* Registered with the HCPC
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Psychologist
* Degree or equivalent in psychology
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy