Service Manager - Child Protection - Haringey - £55,017 - £58,242 per annum
This post is offered on a 1 year fixed term contract.
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th October 2020
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic role in Haringey for a Service Manager to work in a child protection service.
As Haringey Service Manager for the Child Protection (CP) Conference service you will have lead responsibility for direct line management of the Child Protection Advisors (CPA's). You will support the implementation of Signs of Safety Practice Framework and will lead on designing specific ways of working, embracing the latest government initiatives and legislation to deliver the practice vision.
Benefits as a Child Protection Service Manager:
* Generous Annual Leave
* Flexible working
* Flexible retirement
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Generous annual leave
* Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Responsibilities as a Child Protection Service Manager:
* You will manage and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the children's workforce ensuring learning opportunities are maximized.
* We are looking for someone with excellent frontline practice skills; sound management experience in children's social care; the ability to analyze complex information and use this to support improvement in practice; a positive communicator who can collaborate, influence, challenge with excellent verbal and written skills. We are looking for someone who is deeply committed to improving outcomes for vulnerable children and their families and will go the extra mile to effect change.
* You will have substantial knowledge of the legislation and statutory responsibilities that underpin Children's Social Care, including appropriate performance indicators and quality standards; possessing a unique ability to convert this knowledge into operational learning opportunities to enhance the workforce knowledge.
* You will have an unwavering passion for social work, the vision and drive to change outcomes for children, young people and their families and the skills to be part of a leadership team that inspires and supports stakeholders.
Desirable skills and experience as a Child Protection Service Manager:
* Experience of working in an urban, multi-ethnic community
* Able to work effectively and creatively with senior providers and interested parties
* Ability to establish, monitor and control operational budget
* Ability to analyse complex written and statistical data, prepare and present reports
* Well developed written, oral and presentation skills
* Able to make complex case decisions, competently assess and manage risk and complete tasks to a high standard
* A recognised management qualification or evidence of participation on an organisational leadership or management development programme
* Previous Service Manager experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified in social work
For more information please contact email@example.com