Independent Reviewing Officer - Safeguarding - Oldham - £35 to £40 Per Hour
We are looking for an IRO to be part of the aftercare team/safeguarding in Oldham. The job involves Pathway Plans, to produce a written document that records needs, identifies actions to be taken, and resources that need to be put in place to support young people during their transition to adulthood.
Benefits of this role:
* Highest pay rates in the area
* Tight knit team
* Remote/flexible Working
* Low workload
Responsibilities as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
* Working closely with the Group Managers of Quality Assurance you will review children's plans in a way which leads to improve standards of social work practice and outcomes for Bromley children. You will hold a caseload of children and young people from diverse backgrounds, building solid relationships with them and the team around them.
* As a highly experienced, motivated professional, you will make sound decisions under pressure. You will possess excellent communication, analytical and written skills, be a creative thinker, problem solver, as well being effective at both prioritising and meeting performance targets.
* You will be part of a supportive team within a service that is committed to best practice, regular supervision, excellent training, career development and appraisal.
* You must be qualified as a social worker
* You must be registered with Social Work England
* Satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service check is also required.
* Full UK licence holder
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.