Social Worker - Adults Continuing Health Care Team - CHC - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a role available in Derbyshire for an experienced social worker to work in a adults continuing health care team.
The successful CHC Social Worker will ideally have knowledge of the continuing health care process and experience of completing decision support tools in a multi-disciplinary meeting is preferable. To be successful in this role you must have previous CHC experience.
Benefits as a Adults Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
* Remote working
Responsibilities as a Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
* Working primarily with older people, as well as some younger adults too
* Working in a fast paced environment as this is time-limited work
* Carry out DSTs as part of a multi-disciplinary meeting alongside individual commissioning nurses from CCG CHC team
* Picking up referrals when CHC funding has ended, as a result of application of the Decision Support Tool (DST)
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.