Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Telford - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic opportunity in Telford for an experienced social worker to work in a adults community service.
Successful social workers will be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast paced environment whilst remaining enthusiastic and passionate. The client also requires that social workers have excellent community experience.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Responsibilities as a Adults Community Social Worker:
* To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
* To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
* To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.