Social Worker - Adults Physical Disabilities - Barnet - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a role for an experienced social worker to join a physical disabilities team in Barnet.
As a successful Social Worker you will work with service users to understand their needs, strengths and wishes, helping them to build resilience and live the lives they choose to lead.
Benefits as a Physical Disability Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Strong team already in place
* Generic caseload
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
* Carry responsibility for ensuring people are safe, investigating safeguarding issues, dealing with issues that arise for people with care packages and in placements, extra care sheltered housing, negotiating difficult family / care relationships, supporting people without capacity, court work, transitions or those who are substance misusers and completion of Best Interest Assessments.
To ideal Physical Disabilities Social Worker will have:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DPSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
* Previous experience with adults with physical disabilities
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.