Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Coventry- £29.93 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Coventry Children's Disability Team.
This team provides support to children and young people up to the age of 18 who have a lifelong learning, physical or acquired disability along with their families or carers. The team utilises a multi-disciplinary approach and works with both universal and mainstream services to support children, young people and their families.
* Potential for flexible working
* Excellent rate of pay
* Potential for long term contract
* Easy transport links
* Supportive team culture and management
* Regular supervision
About the Role:
The team works closely with Adult Social Care to ensure transitions to adulthood are well supported and have a planned approach.
As a social worker within the team, you be undertaking child and family assessments and working with children in need, children subject to child protection plans and looked after children.
Previous experience of working in a specialist children's disability team is not required. You will need a strong background working with children in need, children subject to child protection plans and also with looked after children.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.