Social Worker - Fostering Team - Cheshire East - £25 to £26 Per Hour
The post is situated within Cheshire East's fostering service. The tasks are to complete a range of connected persons assessments to include viability assessments, SGO assessments and fostering assessments. The completed reports are to be presented to fostering panel and/or Court. The post holder will also be required to undertake some supervision of family and friends foster carers and to participate in a duty rota.
Ideally the post holder should have experience in assessing connected persons as well some knowledge of fostering standards and regulations. The post holder should also have experience in writing assessments and reports for Court, experience in permanence planning for children and knowledge of the PLO process would be an advantage
* Supportive Team
* Competitive Rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience in a fostering team
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.