Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Hackney - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic opportunity in Hackney for an experienced social worker to work in a hospital discharge team.
As an experienced social worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from the hospital.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
* Home working available
* Long contract
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
* Assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screening of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.