Assistant Team Manager - Adults MDT - South Tyneside - £31 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel currently have a vacancy for an experienced assistant manager or senior practitioner in South Tyneside. As the successful applicant, you'll give the team the opportunity to reflect on their work and cases and offer them the training and support they need to deliver an outstanding strength based service, which focuses on maximising independence and delaying need.
You'll be based in either a community, hospital or specialist team and required to work flexibility, as the Assistant Team Manager you will deputise for the Team Manager when required, providing day to day management and oversight of the team, including overall workload of the team and individual team members.
* Well managed team
* Admin support available
* Experienced team of social workers
* Long term contracts
Required Candidate Experience:
* Assisting the team manager in managing a team
* Holding supervision
* Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
* Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
* Good knowledge of child protection legislation
* Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
* Quality assuring cases and practice
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.