Social Worker - Locality - Dorset - £31 to £35 Per Hour
We are looking for a social worker in the Chesil Locality team based in Weymouth. Dorset have a new model of working and have moved into locality based teams where they work alongside Early Help and Education to deliver good outcomes for Children.
The Locality Social Care teams have a mix of experienced social workers, ASYE's, trainee social workers and family workers. They work with families through assessment, planning (CIN, CP, LAC), through to permanence. The focus is on relationship based, strengths based and restorative practice.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* 4* borough
* Very competitive pay
* Great management
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Attending court
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* Chairing child protection conferences
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.