Social Worker - Children and Families - Southampton - £40 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced social worker for a role within a busy children and families team for a client based in Southampton. This role is primarily child protection but would also include children in need and looked after children.
The successful applicant will ideally have recent involvement and experience with children in care, child protection cases and court cases. Candidates will need the ability to work as part pf a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to the development of effective plans for children.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Competitive pay rates
* Long contracts available
* Supportive team
* Opportunity for some home working
Required Candidate Experience:
* Working knowledge of the Children's Act
* Court proceedings
* Child protection care proceedings
* Attending court and relevant reports
* Section 47s
* Core Assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.