Independent Reviewing Officer - Fostering - Plymouth - £41 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated independent reviewing officer to work full time within a fostering team based in Plymouth. The ideal candidate will possess specialist knowledge of social work practice within children's services. We require candidates that have fostering experience and experience in quality assessing reports, safeguarding and supervising staff. This is an urgent requirement therefore candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
* Competitive pay
* A role that does not frequently become available
* Potential for long term contracts
* Career advancement
Required Candidate Experience:
* Previously working within a fostering team and as a manager
* Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, fostering standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
* Experience of working on more complex cases
* Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
* Knowledge of fostering regulations, national standards and legislation.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.