Social Worker -Early Help - Swindon - £35 Per Hour
The Early Help Hub provides advice, guidance and support to families, schools and early help professionals in the community, to prevent the escalation of children and young people into Statutory Services and coordinate Early Help.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm to deliver work within this service and make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable children, young people and their families then we want to hear from you.
* Long term contracts available
* Good pay
* The successful candidate will be able to provide advice and guidance to the Early Help Hub Workers and work in partnership with the newly appointed Early Help Assistant Team Manager in MASH to ensure high quality Early Help is provided to Swindon families
* You will also undertake training around the delivery of Early Help to Swindon and attend Team Around the Family and School meetings where consultation is required
* The Social Worker based in the Early Help Hub will consult on whether threshold has been met, and what targeted Early Help support would be beneficial
* They will also provide social work operational guidance and support to the Early Help Hub Workers on the coordination of Early Help
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.