Senior Social Worker - Hospital Interface Service - Yeovil - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced senior social worker to work in a hospital interface service in Yeovil.
As an experienced social worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from the hospital. You will assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screening of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service.
Benefits as a Hospital Senior Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Responsibilities as a Hospital Senior Social Worker:
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.