Local Authority Designated Officer - South Tyneside - £34 Per Hour
We are looking for a LADO in South Tyneside to be responsible for quality assurance and ensuring the authority is compliant with regulations. You will be working within the Children's Standards Unit and reporting to the Service Manager. The role can largely be delivered virtually, however, there may be occasional need for face to face meetings. All of this will be managed within the Local Authorities Coronavirus risk management strategy. There is car parking on site.
* The role can largely be delivered virtually
* car parking on site
* Competitive pay rate
* To act as the lead Local Authority Designated Officer in all matters related to establishing, reviewing and further developing the structures and processes in relation to allegations made against staff and volunteers who work with children
* To ensure that responses to allegations are dealt with fairly, consistently and expeditiously across all service areas, working positively and effectively in partnership with all stakeholders and partner agencies
* To contribute to embedding safe practice into performance, behaviour and culture within the Authority
* To advise relevant senior managers on policy and operational matters related to allegations against staff and volunteers
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.