Social Worker - Children in Care - Dudley - Up to £37,475 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for a role within a children in care team for a client based in Dudley. The successful applicant must have experience of conducting statutory visits for looked after children, review meetings, and LAC reviews. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging authority. The ideal candidate will have post-qualified experience of working within a children and families setting, have managed a complex caseload, and possess a sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Manageable caseloads
* A comprehensive learning and development package
* High-quality professional supervision
* Supportive and collaborative team working
* Excellent progression opportunities
* A bespoke induction package
* Agile working including working from home opportunities and flexi-time arrangements
* A permanent senior management team
* On-site free parking
* A comprehensive and enhanced learning and development programme developed alongside the government's new accreditation scheme and provided by our innovative Dudley centre for professional practice.
* A service-wide mandatory restorative practice training programme with the ongoing implementation of restorative practice across all services
* Excellent staff engagement opportunities with quarterly staff briefing sessions, team manager meetings, staff reference groups, and weekly chief officer chats
* Generous relocation package
* A local government pension scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* Car-sharing scheme
* A cycle purchase scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Paycare health scheme (contributory)
* Travel pass
* Discounted leisure centre benefits
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Be part of a restorative practice model to focus on building relationships, valuing people and working together to achieve positive outcomes.
* Join a small pod of social workers, managed by an experienced manager and supported by a team of pod coordinators to deal with routine administrative tasks enabling the social worker to concentrate on working with families.
* Be supported by a dedicated court team that manages public law cases.
* Be supported by an advanced social work Practitioner link within Dudley Centre for Professional Practice in areas of practice and development as needed.
* Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, a grade of the post, and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs assessments, care planning, and child protection investigations.
* Be responsible for a caseload and work with others in your pod as you intervene together with families, to ensure the best possible outcome for children.
* Carry out high-quality assessments, using child-centred, community-focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Dudley LSCB, departmental policy and procedures, and relevant legislation.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com