Social Worker - Community Complex Care Team - Bedford - Up to £30 per hour
We are looking for a social worker with mental health background to work in community complex care team in Bedford.
The successful social worker will provide meds reviews and meds reconciliation for patients within care home post discharge from acute settings. You provide education and advice to complex care team and aligned care homes in relation to any medication queries received in.
Benefits as a Complex Care Social Worker:
* Competitive pay
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Complex Care Social Worker:
* To carry out assessment of the care and support needs of individuals in line with the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that support this.
* To work with and listen to carers, providing the necessary intervention to enable carers to continue in their role without detriment to their own wellbeing.
* Recognise and act on safeguarding concerns and contribute to the response to such concerns, undertaking safeguarding in line with section 42 duties and focused on the principles of Making Safeguarding Personal.
* To apply the Mental Capacity Act where the situation requires and support actions to be undertaken in the best interest of those we work with
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.