Social Worker - Integrated Neighbourhood Team - Bury - £25.02 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy available in Bury for an experienced team manager to work in a integrated neighbourhood team.
The nature of work in this neighbourhood role will be primarily case management and may include safeguarding enquiries, duty work, capacity and best interest assessment / decision making and assessment and support planning. The team cover physical disabilities, learning disabilities and older persons mental health and work in both community and 24 hour care settings.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Multiple vacancies
* Long term contract
* Working from home with very limited face to face assessments
Responsibilities as a Adults Neighbourhood Social Worker:
* Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases
* Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers
* Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Full UK licence holder
* Degree or equivalent in social work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.