Senior Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation - CSE - South Gloucestershire (Yate Hub) - up to £40,876pa + £3,000 bonus
Liquid Personnel have a new role available in South Gloucestershire for an experienced senior social worker to join a child sexual exploitation team.
Our clients teams at South Gloucestershire Council are making a real difference to the lives of people who live, work and learn here. We're building and shaping communities which people are proud of. We're working with the most vulnerable in our community to help them achieve what they want in life. We're also investing in our schools to ensure every child and young person in South Gloucestershire achieves their full potential.
Benefits as a CSE Senior Social Worker:
* Generous Salary
* £3,000 welcome payment
* Money off weekly shops
* Discounted high street vouchers across loads of reputable brands
* Child Care Vouchers
* Local Government Pension Contributions
* Generous Annual Leave
What will you be doing as a CSE Senior Social Worker:
* We have a strong culture of giving staff the time, freedom and support to explore new and better ways of doing things, so we're looking for individuals keen to use their creativity to deliver high quality, child-centred practices, which ensure the best outcomes for children and families.
* The Long Term Social Care team, known as Localities, also operates an Exploitation specific team from the Westgate Hub in Yate. In this team you will work with children and young people at risk of exploitation including sexual exploitation, trafficking, gang affiliation and radicalisation.
What we need from you:
* A qualified social worker with relevant registration to practice and a good understanding of asset and strengths based approaches to social work
* A problem solver, confident about making important decisions, underpinned by a genuine passion to work collaboratively with children, young people and families to meet their goals and aspirations
* Innovation, positivity and dedication. You'll welcome challenge and embrace change.
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Degree in social work
For more information please contact email@example.com