Team Manager - Fostering - Independent Fostering Agency - Luton - up to £50,000 per annum
We are currently working on behalf of an excellent IFA who are looking to appoint a skilled fostering team manager to their service.
In this role as a team manager you will manage and allocate the work, and monitor the performance, of the social work team in support of the IFA objectives and priorities.
Benefits as a Fostering Team Manager:
* Excellent Salary of up to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
* Performance related bonus
* Pension and other benefits
* Annual leave-30 days plus public holidays
* Opportunity to work from home during pandemic (rota)
Main responsibilities as a Fostering Team Manager:
* To model and embed values, helping to achieve our commitment to be an outstanding independent fostering services provider.
* To ensure high standards of performance, and cost effectiveness, to be personally accountable for service excellence and to ensure accountability within the service.
* To ensure a clear and consistent focus on safeguarding of children and young people.
* To ensure the supervision and support of supervising social workers, trainee social workers and other social work support staff, as required.
* To be willing and able to work flexible hours that will involve some evenings and/or weekends.
* Qualified as a social worker
* Previous statutory management experience
* Previous fostering / IFA experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Social Work England registration
* Full UK licence
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org