Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency - Luton - up to £40,000 Per Hour
We are currently working on a exceptional supervising social worker vacancy for a well thought-of independent fostering agency who require a supervising social worker to join their team. Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
* Salary up to £40 K per annum depending on experience
* Experience-in child care settings
* Pension and other benefits
* Annual leave-26 days plus public holiday
* Opportunity to work from home during pandemic crisis (rota)
* To undertake the statutory role of supervising social worker - including to recruit, assess, train, supervise and support post-placement a number of foster carers in line with agency policy and procedures.
* To ensure that children's care plans and agreements between foster carers, other agencies and appertaining to a placement are complete and adhered to.
* To attend fostering panels to present assessment and review reports on behalf of the agency.
* To participate as member of a team.
* To ensure a clear and consistent focus on safeguarding of children and young people.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org