Social Worker - MASH - Buckinghamshire - up to £44,000 per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced qualified social worker to take the next step in their professional career with a well-established local authority.
The role will involve joining a busy, fast paced MASH team whose paramount objective is always a child's wellbeing and safety.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
* £2000 Market Forces added to salary
* £2,125 Welcome Bonus
* Excellent annual leave
* Discounts and Salary Sacrifice Schemes
* Local Government Pension
* Car Scheme
* Flexible working
Responsibilities in the role as a MASH Social Worker:
* In this post, you will respond to queries and referrals from a number of different sources and make contact with families and partner agencies.
* Working under an extremely supportive Head of Service, you will work closely with the Assessment Teams in ensuring children and families are effectively transferred with appropriate risk assessments, priority status and initial recommendations.
* We also require our social workers within this team to provide day to day support and coaching to our Contact and Referral Officers who also work within the team.
* In return we offer you a safe working environment, office-based, where you will receive excellent training, development and peer supervision forums. You will have regular quality one to one supervision sessions and group supervisions were complex cases are discussed.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Previous statutory MASH experience
* Full UK licence
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org