CAMHS Psychologist - Band 8a - Newham - £32 - £36 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a band 8a CAMHS Psychologist to work in Newham. The post is for 3 days a week for 3-4 months.
Newham CAMHS is looking for a specialist CAMHS practitioner with experience in working with children and families with neuro-developmental conditions, namely autism, learning disability and/or ADHD.
They will be working primarily on a waiting list initiative for teenagers awaiting diagnostic assessments for Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Most of these cases will be high functioning cases of ASD. These children are also likely to have co-morbid diagnostic conditions.
Benefits of this role as a CAMHS Psychologist:
* Weekly pay
* High rate of pay
* Flexible working
* 6-month minimum contract
Requirements as a CAMHS Psychologist:
* It is important that the applicant is proficient in formulating these as well as how emotional and behavioural conditions may be affecting their presentation and can inform a post-diagnostic treatment plan and recommendation for education and other agencies.
* Applicants will need to have training in the use of ASD relevant diagnostic tools, namely ADOS or equivalent observational assessment.
* It would be desirable for them to also have a training in relevant diagnostic parent interviews such as ADI or 3Di but not essential.
* The clinicians will also be able to contribute to interventions for cases seen in the Neuro-developmental pathway including psychoeducation, individual CBT, functional analysis and behaviour support for parents for children with challenging behaviour. They will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that can support their work and offer additional perspectives.
* The post is suitable for a Clinical Psychologist, Nurse Specialist, Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Therapist.
Essential requirements of this CAMHS Psychologist role:
* Qualified as a Psychologist
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy