Psychologist - Band 7/8 - Essex - £27 - £36 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a new vacancy in Essex for an experienced Band 7 or 8 Psychologist to work in a hospital team.
Successful Psychologists will be starting as soon as possible for 12 weeks Mon-Fri 9-5.
Benefits as a Band 7/8 Psychologist:
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Responsibilities/experience as a Band 7/8 Psychologist:
* To support assessments of families referred to the service -
* Previous qualified psychologist, counselling or clinical or child & adolescent psychotherapist experience. Both will need HPCP registration.
Essential requirements of this Psychologist role:
* HCPC registration
* Extensive experience as a psychologist
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Qualified as a psychologist
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy