Social Worker - Early Help Team - Barnet - £32 Per Hour
This post sits within an early help team. The successful social worker will be required to provide a high standard of Early Help social work and services to users. As part of EH Assessments you will ensure that children and young people are engaged in programmes and activities that are designed to enhance their social, intellectual, emotional and physical well-being.
* Low turnover of staff
* Excellent support
* Competitive pay-rate
* To work in the hub team and receive allocated Early Help (EH) Assessments and associated work as agreed by the hub panel and team manager.
* To ensure a seamless transition of cases escalating up to CSC and de-escalating down the continuum of help and support by working alongside practitioners across the local children's workforce to confidently use the Early Help process and to act as a conduit between these practitioners and Children's Social Care.
* To assist practitioners to assess levels of help and support as part of the continuum of help and support, so that they are clear when to initiate a EH assessment and when to refer to Children's Social Care or other specialist services.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.