Social Worker - Early Help - Merton - £30 Per Hour
We are looking for a social worker to start in Merton's early help team. You will be required to make decisions about requests for support for the family wellbeing service to ensure that services provided are targeted to needs at the earliest opportunity to prevent problems escalating and reduce demand on more specialist services
* Good transport links
* Supportive, well-managed authority
* Experienced management team
* To liaise with professionals from a range of public and voluntary agencies and families to ensure the best decisions are made
* To work with management to ensure that decisions made are robust and take into consideration risk in line with the continuum of need. To evidence knowledge and understanding of the needs of children and families including child development and the value of early help and targeted support including children's centres, school pastoral provision, school nursing, health visiting, SEND services.
* voluntary agencies and CCC early help provision
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders for the purposes of delivering integrated services and improved outcomes for children, young people and their families
* Build relationships with partner agencies so that provision and legislative drivers and priorities are understood and to ensure that allocation decisions are well informed
* Analyse and request information from internal and external partners to ensure appropriate involvement, engagement and concerns with families are followed up in accordance with the information sharing agreement.
* Maintain records by providing concise and accurate information about an individual's circumstances
* Maintaining management information through the appropriate IT systems in line with professional requirements and departmental recording methods
* To maintain knowledge of policy, legislation and guidance relating to
* Children, Young People, Families and Schools
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.