Social Worker - EDT - Devon- £35 Per Hour
Are you a social worker looking to further your career? We have an excellent opportunity in Devon to provide out of hours crisis intervention support to children and families as an extension to the emergency duty service. This will include welfare visits, section 47 enquiries, bringing children into care. Telephone support for those in distress. Remote working from home via laptop and home visits or using one of the office bases open in each locality in Devon.
* Excellent rate of pay
* Good Transport links
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
About the Role:
* The role requires the social worker to be skilled in adult and child safeguarding matters
* The role requires a high level of autonomous decision making and evidence based risk management specifically with regards to Mental Health and Child Protection matters
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.