Social Worker - Mental Health - South West London Mental Health Trust - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic opportunity available St George's South West London hospital for an experienced social worker to work in a mental health service.
As a mental health social worker you will have knowledge and skills working with adults with mental ill health to include experience of Section 117 aftercare reviews. The ideal social worker will have a good understanding of the role and the complexity of the work undertaken to achieve the best outcomes.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Undertaking detailed clinical risk assessments for forensic service users and advise on effective risk management to colleagues in general adult mental health teams
* Contributing to the development of the forensic service
* Preparing social circumstances reports for Mental Health Tribunals
* Co-ordinating the care of service users who are subject to the Care Programme Approach and cited as 'challenging', 'complex' and 'difficult to engage'
* Contributing to Safeguarding processes and procedures / undertaking safeguarding enquiries
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledg
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply