Social Worker - Adults Community - Bradford - £30 to £35 Per Hour
This post is to provide a specialist mental health social work and Care Co-ordinator role within the multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Teams. The successful social worker will provide an effective social work service including assessment, case planning and reviews. You will operate a social work service within departmental policy, practice and procedures.
Benefits of the role:
* High pay rate
* Generic community role
* Working from home
* Friendly management and welcoming team
* Working as part of a well supported service
* Progress to practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements in situations of increasing, complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
* Undertake preventative work with service users to diminish safeguarding concerns. Act as investigating officer within the West Yorkshire Safeguarding procedures.
* To provide a social work service to individuals, their families and carers by assessing and identifying their needs and meeting them through direct therapeutic work, care planning and management.
* Able to integrate a theoretical approach with evidenced based practice. Manage a caseload, exercising decision making in line with professional criteria and making sure that case work is appropriately planned, critically evaluated and reviewed
* Identifying & facilitating appropriate options for service users to meet needs ensuring the best use of existing universal and specialist resources, and demonstrate innovation with these resources where appropriate.
* To regularly maintain accurate, concise and purposeful records of work in line with departmental policy on access to files and recording in a timely manner.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.