Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Review - Westminster - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a learning disability review team in Westminster.
In this role as a social worker you will manage your own workload and you will undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assessing the client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Long contract
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
* Attend CPA reviews
* Manage complex case load
* Act as an appropriate adult for service users with mental health issues
* Social Work Degree or equivalent
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.