Social Worker - Adults Continuing Health Care - Lambeth - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a role in Lambeth for a CHC social worker to work in an adults continuing health care team.
The successful social worker will ideally have knowledge of the continuing health care process and experience of completing decision support tools in a multi-disciplinary meeting is preferable.
Benefits as a Adults Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Duties as a CHC Social Worker:
* Picking up referrals when CHC funding has ended, as a result of application of the Decision Support Tool (DST)
* Putting support plans in place
* Working in a fast paced environment as this is time-limited work
* Working primarily with older people, as well as some younger adults too
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.