CHC Assessor/Adults Social Worker - Continuing Healthcare Team - Nottinghamshire - £28 per hour
We have a role available in Nottinghamshire for a CHC Assessor and / or Social Worker to work in a continuing healthcare team.
Benefits as CHC Assessor:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Duties as a CHC Assesor:
* Picking up referrals when CHC funding has ended, as a result of application of the Decision Support Tool (DST)
* Putting support plans in place
* Working in a fast paced environment as this is time-limited work
* Working primarily with older people, as well as some younger adults too
* Carry out DSTs as part of a multi-disciplinary meeting alongside individual commissioning nurses from CCG CHC team
Requirements as a CHC Assessor:
* QSW Status - including qualification, Social Work England registration and completed ASYE
* Extensive experience in adults-based teams.
* Right to work in the UK
* Previous CHC experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.